Engine Tear Down Report:
- Both engines were received without the exhaust manifold.
- The gear blower covers are damaged on both engines.
- Both engines are not equipped with EPD (engine protective device).
- Both engines are built with crab nuts to hold the power assemblies.
- Both crankshafts are not equipped with bolt on stub shaft.
- The cylinder heads are mostly type 4.
- The engine was received with PN 8349064 Water Elbow Inlet Left Bank missing.
- The cylinder heads on the second engine are type 2, very old.
- The first engine is equipped with a spring type crankshaft damper.
- The second engine was received without the engine governor, PN 8215509 Lever Governor to Control Rod missing and 2 PN 8104467 Fuel Filter Clevis assembly, 2 PN 8361381 Fuel Filter Bowl By-pass Sight Glass.
- Both engines were stored outside without protection, water was found into the power assemblies and crankcase thus causing damage to some parts, see detailed engine tear down report.